February 6, 2011

5th Month in One24

.......and I am so excited to receive my check. I am 3 months ahead in my commissions. It is not too late to join! So what are you waiting for.....Watch Videos and get on my Wait List!

One 24 Online FACTS!

I am EXCITED to have found a progam which will truly allow me to RETIRE in 24 months! It is very simple!

You can work as hard as you want or as little as you want. ALL you have to do is give One "Green" ticket away each month.

*For those of you who are HIGHLY motivated, you can bring in as many people as you would like, but ONLY one day a month during what they call "The GOLD RUSH!"

So what are you waiting for!

GO, WATCH the VIDEOS and put yourself on my WAIT LIST NOW!

http://tinyurl.com/marinaswaitlist

Join our Conference Calls

Don't Miss Thursday's Conference Call!

Thursday, January 13th
9:00PM EST / 6PM PST
Phone: (646) 519-5800 PIN: 5477

Speakers: Mark Seyforth, Founder & Joe Perry, President

Topics:

- Company Updates
- Why One24 is so unique and easy to build
- Try the 6 month test to retirement
- More news on what to expect in 2011
- More testimonials from Master PC Mike Briansky


Don't miss it!

About Me

San Jose, CA, United States
I am a Single Mom of 4 children, Kenneth 23; Cassandra 22; Luis 20; and Izabel 9. I enjoy movies, theater, camping and most of all just spending time at home with family! I am a Flight Attendant and love my job and with One 24 I have the security to retire in 2 years. I am excited the program is growing so rapidly. This is the most unique opportunity out there. A revolutionary concept that has come at the perfect time! I look forward to speaking to you and sharing with you what One 24 is doing for me. Feel free to email me if you have any questions at careermoms@gmail.com. God Bless